This Workshop will give you the right tools to start a freelance or remote career from your home, with companies located in other countries. We are going to teach you where to start, where to look for a job and most importantly: remote job opportunities for non-professionals
- Difference between remote job and freelance job
- How to start
- Are remote and freelance jobs only for professionals?
- Remote and freelance jobs I can apply without profession or previous experience.
- Platforms to search for remote and freelance jobs
- Where to start developing a freelance or remote career
- Strategies to organise my work routine from home.
The workshop INCLUDES an Ebook with complementary information so that you can download it to your device and use it as support to start your freelance career.
In addition, you will receive a complete review of your CV after the Workshop.
The five workshops are taught by Florencia Montaruli from Cinco Valijas. Flor is a freelance journalist currently working as an editor for a UK news website and as a fact-checker for a US-based news agency with offices around the world. She completed a postgraduate degree in Business Enterprise in New Zealand, where she focused her training in the area of Marketing and Human Resources. She is also a Digital Marketing Associate certified by Meta Blueprint and a Remote Work Specialist certified by SheWorks! In addition, she has taken Workshops about LinkedIn and Successful Job Interviews, both taught by Meta Blueprint United States.
How to access to the workshop:
Once you are registered, you will receive full access to the content.