In this Workshop we are going to teach you step by step how to apply for jobs in another country, and the most important part: how to prepare yourself for the job interview according to what recruiters seek from the candidate in that interview.
This workshop will help you prepare to apply for a job anywhere and will give you the necessary tools so that you can prepare for your job interview with confidence and professionalism.
- Apply for a job in another country:
- Tips when applying to jobs
- How many roles to apply at a time?
- What should you consider when applying for a job abroad?
- Prepare for the job interview:
- What should I do before preparing for my job interview?
- How to prepare the answer to the question why do you want to work with us?
- Structure of a typical job interview
- Use the STAR method to answer interview questions and stand out
- Tips, secrets and tricks to consider in an online interview and in a face-to-face interview
- Why it’s important to have questions ready to ask at the end of the interview
The five workshops are taught by Florencia Montaruli from Cinco Valijas. Flor is a freelance journalist currently working as an editor for a UK news website and as a fact-checker for a US-based news agency with offices around the world. She completed a postgraduate degree in Business Enterprise in New Zealand, where she focused her training in the area of Marketing and Human Resources. She is also a Digital Marketing Associate certified by Meta Blueprint and a Remote Work Specialist certified by SheWorks! In addition, she has taken Workshops about LinkedIn and Successful Job Interviews, both taught by Meta Blueprint United States.
How to access to the workshop:
Once you are registered, you will receive full access to the content.